Refill your prescriptions at Plane Healthy Pharmacy.
If you’re seeing a provider at Plane Healthy Wellness Center, using Plane Healthy Pharmacy makes for a convenient, one-stop-shop. You can easily pick up your prescriptions after your appointment. Make it even more convenient by picking up with our drive thru or prescription delivery options.
How it works
If it’s your first time filling a prescription at Plane Healthy Pharmacy, please call us at (316) 370-9160. Your pharmacist will help fill your medications and answer any questions you may have. They can also help transfer your current prescriptions from another pharmacy.
Once you have an ongoing medication at Plane Healthy Pharmacy, or one that you’ll need multiple fills on, your pharmacist will give you a heads up when it’s time to refill. They’ll call you and check in beforehand to make sure you only receive the medications you need, when you need them.
If you’ve previously filled a prescription at Plane Healthy Pharmacy, you can also refill online. Here’s how:
- Log in to your Walgreens account or create a new one at Walgreens.com. If you’re already logged in, click here to go to the refill page.
- Select “Refill Prescriptions.”
- Your prescription should show up under refills. Select “Add RX to cart” to refill your prescription and pick it up at Plane Healthy Pharmacy.
- Plane Healthy Pharmacy should show up as your default pick-up location if you have previously filled a prescription with us. If not, you can edit your pick-up location and time.
- If you do not see your prescription under refills, you can search for it in the navigation bar under “More” and “Refill with Rx Number.”
- Enter the Rx number then select “Continue” to complete your order.
If you’d like to have your medications mailed to you or auto-refilled, simply put it in the notes to your pharmacist online or call Plane Healthy Pharmacy directly. This ensures your medications come straight from us rather than a fulfillment center. It also protects your cost savings on prescriptions.
How to set up refills for a new prescription: