2023 T-Mobile Onsite Health Center Fees
How much does a visit cost?
Visits at the Onsite T-Mobile Health Center vary by which medical plan you are enrolled in. By providing this onsite benefit to our employees, we’re able to remove the overhead prices you may experience with other community providers, resulting in a lower cost per visit to be seen at the T-Mobile Onsite Health Center.
Fees are due at the time of service. We look forward to continuing your care this year.
Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) / Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO):
- Payment will be due at time of service as indicated above. All payments made for services will count toward your out-of-pocket max.
Health Savings Account (HSA):
- NEW! HSA plan members will be charged a flat fee per visit of:
- $40 before deductible is met*
- $8 after deductible is met*
- We are taking the guess work out of visit cost for the HSA high deductible plan by charging a flat fee for service vs. billing all visits to insurance. *
- Traditionally, members on high deductible plans must meet their deductible of $2,000 Individual / $4,000 Family before insurance will cost share. Flat fee means just that, you will not receive a bill for the majority of the services* at the onsite health center after your flat fee payment.
All Medical Plans:
- 10 no cost behavioral health visits with Premise’s onsite therapist
- Follows plan flat fee payments after no cost visits
- Preventive services will continue to be offered at no cost
- HRA/EPO/HSA: Non-preventive lab services, durable medical equipment and travel visits will be billed to insurance. Flat fee does not apply.
- T-Mobile provides the onsite health center to support our employees. Waived employees (those who opt out of T-Mobile medical coverage) are only eligible to utilize the clinic for the following services:
- Urgent care visits at a flat fee of $40
- Preventive vaccinations offered at no cost
- 10 free behavioral health visits